Falling into Place

For the past week I've been getting a few things together in preparation for the opening of my online store. I've bought mini swing tags from an Etsy seller which should hopefully arrive today. I've also ordered a custom made stamp, so that I can stamp the company name on the swing tags. There are organza bags making their way from China, I'll use these for my jewellery items and attach the swing tags to the bags. I would have liked to design my own business cards, but as my printer is out of action I had to use Vista Print. The design I chose wasn't exactly what I wanted but they're free and will do for now. I've already got sew in labels for the knitted/crocheted pieces. The only thing I might try and get (if the price is right) is custom tissue paper.
If you look to your right you'll see that I've opened my MISI shop. There were a few issues with the URL but with the help of their admin people it's all been sorted. The shop is on holiday mode, I only opened it so that I could put the URL on the business cards. So almost everything is in place, I've just got to finish everything.

Comments