Is It That Time Already

The other day DH pointed out that there were only three months left until Christmas. I said "oh yeah that's true, wow". Moments later it hit me, it's almost Christmas and I haven't even begun to think about what I'm going to make for everyone. I then realised that I would also need to make a start on any winter accessories that I want to make for my store (and myself). A question then popped into my head "Why am I making a baby range? There's no way that I'd be able to make all the baby stuff, winter range and Christmas gifts in the next three months.

So I've decided to leave the baby stuff until the new year, I'm currently finishing off Perri, the mittens I started last year (pictured below). Yesterday I worked out what I'm going to make for everyone, so either this evening or tomorrow I'll order the yarn for the first few pieces. You'll have to wait until after Christmas to find out what I'm making.

Comments