The Fiber Factor Review

I know, I know, The Fiber Factor has been up and running for sometime. The contestant have completed challenge four and we watchers are waiting to see what they've come up with.

I caught up with all the challenges a couple of weeks ago and recently decided to write about my thoughts. I thought that it would be weird (at least for me me anyway) to start a review in challenge four, so I'll do a quick review of Challenges 1-3 before the makes from challenge four are revealed. 

Now I say review but what I really mean is my thoughts on the contestants work and a recap on what some of the judges have said and weather I agree with them. I'm not a knitting expert, and I have nowhere near the talent that these contestants have, so my review won't be a critique but merely me just saying what I like/dislike about each item.

So far I've been amazed by what they have produced, especially within the time frame given. I would love to be able to swatch along with the challenges, maybe the next series......or the one after that.

Check out what's been happening so far at The Fiber Factor

Comments