So it's the easter holidays which means that for the next two weeks I'm going to be surrounded by children. Thankfully I have my trusty survival guide to refer back to so I should come out the other side unscathed.
To start off the holidays I thought I'd share this (ridiculously quick to whip up) recipe for my Munch Pretzel Bites. I love Munchies, they're my favourite chocolate and I'm not a bog chocolate eater. I can finish off a pack in one sitting, so I don't even bother adding them to my secret stash.
For those of you who've never heard of Munchies, they're biscuit covered in caramel covered in chocolate, they're so soft and chewy and absolutely delicious. If you love Munchies as much as I do then this is the recipe for you.
PLEASE NOTE: I have not been asked by anyone to write about Munchies, I've made this recipe simply because I like them so much.
Here's what you'll need:
Munchies (there are approx 12 munchies in each pack)
Here's what you'll need to do (scroll down to the bottom for the video tutorial):
1. Lay the pretzels out on a baking sheet and place on Munchie on each pretzel.
2. Bake in a med/high oven until the Munchies are soft. This should tale less than a minute so keep an eye on them
3. Place another pretzel on top of each Munchie and press down. Leave to set.
4. Once set, melt the chocolate and dip half of the pretzel/munchie sandwich into the chocolate
5. Place on a lined baking sheet and decorate with sprinkles, then leave to set.
Eat an enjoy